HOW TO BUY TICKETS
IN CINEMAS at box offices 11.00am to 8.30pm daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. There are no booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices.
Print your ticket at home! Online via ADELAIDE SESSIONS. All major credit cards accepted (ex. Amex & Diners). Booking fees apply.
ADELAIDE TICKET PRICES
|Palace Nova Golden 60+ Movie Club||$13.00|
|Palace Nova Premium Movie Club||$16.50|
*Eligible Concessions: Senior citizens, full-time students (photo ID required), health care card holders, pensioners. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The ADELAIDE EVENTS information page outlines related to ticket prices and event details.
Discounts available for multi-film purchase. Excl. Opening/Closing Nights, and Special Events.
|5 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$70|
|10 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$130|
|20 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$240|
Multi-film passes are for separate sessions for one person only and can be purchased and redeemed at any Palace Nova Location in SA. Not available for online or phone bookings. Lost or stolen passes will not be refunded or replaced.
(10 people or more)
|$14.00 per ticket|
(20 students or more)
|$10.00 per ticket*|
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students.
Group Booking Enquiries: (08) 8125 9319 or email@example.com
Festival films are restricted to persons aged 18 yrs and over unless specified. Festival tickets are non-refundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded. Seating is reserved at both Palace Nova locations. For censorship information and general festival conditions, please refer to the website.
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- Seating is reserved at all participating festival locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide & Brisbane except for Kino Cinemas, The Astor Theatre & Chauvel Cinema.
- All seating in Perth is unreserved.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.