HOW TO BUY TICKETS
IN CINEMAS at box offices daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. No booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices (credit card surcharges apply).
ONLINE via BYRON BAY SESSIONS. Major credit cards accepted (ex. Diners). Booking fees apply.
BY PHONE by credit card only (ex. Diners), card must be produced when collecting tickets. Booking fees may apply.
BYRON BAY TICKET PRICES
|Palace Golden Movie Club||$15.00|
|Palace Student Movie Club||$16.50|
|Palace Adult Movie Club||$21.00|
|Children (3-17 yrs)||$19.00|
TICKET PRICES WEEKENDS AFTER 2:30pm
|Palace Golden Movie Club||$16.00|
|Palace Student Movie Club||$17.50|
|Palace Adult Movie Club||$22.00|
|Children (3-17 yrs)||$20.00|
*Eligible Concessions: Senior citizens, full time students (photo ID required), health care card holders, pensioners. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The BYRON BAY EVENTS information page outlines ticket prices and event details.
Discounted ticket bundles are available to pre purchase as a limited offer. Sales will end on 3 November and are valid for the duration of this edition of the festival. Please visit the eTicket Bundles page for details. T&Cs apply.
|GROUPS / SCHOOL GROUPS - per ticket* |
(20 people or more)
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students. Price for primary and secondary school groups only.
For group booking enquiries: (07) 3252 1487 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival films are unclassified and therefore restricted to persons aged 18 years and over unless specified. Festival tickets are non-refundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Tickets can be exchanged to another session in the event of a Force Majeure event. Seating is reserved. For censorship information, refer to individual film pages. Information is correct at the time of publishing.
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- All seating is reserved at participating locations.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.